- Source candidates for volume recruitment as well as leverage on online recruiting resources and other Sourcing channels to identify qualified candidates.
- Develop and maintain a network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates.
- Plan and implement creative and cost-effective sourcing strategies.
- Build and maintain a strong and effective candidate pipeline possessing key talent potentially available for immediate hiring or for succession planning.
- Coordinate with recruitment agencies/headhunters.
- Communicate with vendors to ensure that processes are aligned and contracts are maximized.
- Develop and maintain a database of contacts with schools, alumni groups, associations, external providers and organizations for sourcing of applicants.
- Represent the Company at networking events related to recruitment and employee programs.
- Execute defined people management responsibilities consistently and excellently.
- Management of staff performance pertinent to consistent achievement goals/targets (business, and employee satisfaction goals).
- Work effectively with defined internal and external client and Teleperformance stakeholders.
- Ensure effective, efficient, and consistent implementation of client and TP processes and policies.
- Stay informed of trends and innovative sourcing techniques in order to be competitive in cutting edge, state-of-the-art recruiting practices.
- Graduate of any 4-year course.
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a people manager preferably gained in Recruitment-Sourcing.
- Capable of handling customer and client escalations.
- With a demonstrable track record in achieving targets.
- Service and customer-focused (external and internal customers).
- Analytical and detail-oriented.
- Problem solver and strong potential for exercising fair and good judgment.
- Open to shifting, flexible in terms of work hours, and working on holidays.
Effective engagement and interaction with different stakeholders (agents, clients, customers, colleagues, support groups, management, etc.).
Effective coaching and people development.
Multi-tasking and effective management of real-time performance and multiple demands.